Senerlastic Plus Finish
Senerlastic Plus Finish is a siliconized, factory-mixed, 100% acrylic-based, textured elastomeric finish that provides excellent flexibility, weatherability, and maximum resistance to mildew growth.
Resists airborne pollutants and increases both water repellency and resistance to mold and mildew; cleans easier
Bridges and seals non-moving hairline cracks up to 1/32"
A component of a stucco repair system on the basis of its protective characteristics
100% Acrylic polymer chemistry
Long-term durability and weather resistance
Reduced maintenance and recoating
Repels water and resists wind-driven rain
High UV resistance
Doesn't blister, peel or flake
- Senerlastic Plus Finish is primarily intended for use as a coating over non-textured exterior wall surfaces such as cured stucco, concrete and unit masonry.
- Senerlastic Plus Finish can also be used to provide an aesthetically pleasing surface color and texture for poured concrete or unit masonry, Senergy Cement-Board Stucco System, Sentry Stucco Wall Systems, conventional stucco, all Senergy Surfacing Systems and certain insulating concrete forms.
31.7 kg per 19-liter pail (70 lbs per 5-gallon pail)
Coverage rates may vary depending on the coating texture, porosity of substrate and application techniques Coverages shown are approximate.
- Classic Finish: 13 m² (140 ft²) per pail
- Fine Finish: 13 m² (140 ft²) per pail
- Sahara Finish: 11.1 m² (120 ft²) per pail
- Texture Finish: Coverage varies depending upon application
Colors & Textures
Available in Senergy’s standard colors and custom colors, in Senergy’s Classic, Fine Sahara and Texture Finishes.