Senerlastic Plus Finish
Senerlastic Plus Finish is a siliconized, factory-mixed, 100% acrylic-based, textured elastomeric finish that provides excellent flexibility, weatherability, and maximum resistance to mildew growth.
Resists airborne pollutants and increases both water repellency and resistance to mold and mildew; cleans easier
Bridges and seals non-moving hairline cracks up to 1/32"
A component of a stucco repair system on the basis of its protective characteristics
100% Acrylic polymer chemistry
Long-term durability and weather resistance
Reduced maintenance and recoating
Repels water and resists wind-driven rain
High UV resistance
Doesn't blister, peel or flake
- Senerlastic Plus Finish is primarily intended for use as a coating over non-textured exterior wall surfaces such as cured stucco, concrete and unit masonry.
- Senerlastic Plus Finish can also be used to provide an aesthetically pleasing surface color and texture for poured concrete or unit masonry, Senergy Cement-Board Stucco System, Sentry Stucco Wall Systems, conventional stucco, all Senergy Surfacing Systems and certain insulating concrete forms.
5 gallon pail (19 liter pail)
Coverage rates may vary depending on the porosity of substrate and application techniques. Approximate coverages:
- Classic Finish: 125 to 135 ft2 (11.6 to 12.5 m2)
- Fine Finish: 125 to 135 ft2 (11.6 to 12.5 m2)
- Sahara Finish: 105 to 115 ft2 (9.8 to 10.7 m2)
- Texture Finish:
- Smooth finish application: Approximately 365 - 375 ft2 (33.9 to 34.8 m2) per coat, per pail (minimum 2 coats)
- Skip trowel application: Approximately 150 to 160 ft2 (13.9 to 14.9 m2) per pail
Colors & Textures
Available in Senergy’s standard colors and custom colors, in Senergy’s Classic, Fine Sahara and Texture Finishes.