AnticoGlaze is a convenient stain or glaze product consisting of a 100% acrylic polymer clear base that is distribut or-tinted and offered in 8 standard colors. AnticoGlaze produces beautiful aesthetics with varied degrees of mottling, coloration and glaze, based upon the combination of application technique, the color of the AnticoGlaze itself and the color of the finish it is applied to.
Array of colors available
2 gallon or 5 gallon package
Excellent weather resistance
Highlight without hiding texture
- AnticoGlaze is an antiquing stain product used to impart an ‘old world’ mottled look to stucco and EIFS exterior wall systems that are surfaced with an acrylic or elastomeric textured finish.
- AnticoGlaze can be used in conjunction with any Senergy Wall Systems branded exterior wall system and will be covered by all warranties in place for those systems.
- Available in 8 standard colors: Venetian Red, Coral Siena, Desert Earth, Midnight Mist, Sunset Gold, Castillo Garden, Silver Lake and Sicilian Sand. Variation of the final look can be achieved by using different colored acrylic finish and different textures of the acrylic finish.
- 7.25 kg per 8-liter pail (16 lbs per 2-gallon pail)
- 18.14 kg per 19-liter pail (40 lbs per 5-gallon pail)
Since this is a freestyle application, coverage rates of the AnticoGlaze pigmented product will vary according to the application technique. For estimation guidelines only, consider using 1,000 square feet per 2-gallon pail and 2,500 square feet per 5-gallon pail. These coverage rates are approximate and not guaranteed to be exact.
Available in 8 standard colors. View AnticoGlaze color chart.