WS Flash and Flashing Primer
WS Flash is a patented, 30-mil thick, self-sealing, self-healing composite membrane of polyester fabric and rubberized asphalt.
WS Flash is compatible with Senergy Base Coats and Senershield-R/-RS/-VB.
WS Flash is supplied in rolls, on release paper, for easy application.
Maintains a seal when penetrated by fasteners
Senershield-R, Senershield-RS, Senershield-VB, and Senergy Base Coats can be applied to polyester face
Use as part of adhesively applied EIFS
Supplied in rolls on release paper
- Used as an air/water-resistive barrier accessory to connect different air barrier materials or assemblies together to make the air/water-resistive barrier continuous.
- Flashing at sills, approved sheathing joints, rough openings, and terminations.
- As an expansion joint seal.
- Flashing Primer is to be used under WS Flash membrane on these acceptable substrates and other surfaces
- Wood framing (Note: Verify adhesion before applying to wood that has been treated in any way.)
- ASTM C1177 sheathings; e.g. eXP™, GlasRoc®, Securock™ and DensGlass™
- Water-resistant core gypsum sheathing (ASTM C79/ASTM C1396)
- Cement-board (ASTM C1325 Type A Exterior)
- Exposure 1 or exterior plywood sheathing
- Exposure 1 OSB
- Steel framing
- WS Flash (itself)
- Senershield Air/Water-Resistive Barriers
- WS FLASH 4: 10.2 cm x 30.5 m (4" x 100'), 9 rolls per carton
- WS FLASH 9: 22.9 cm x 30.5 m (9" x 100'), 4 rolls per carton
- WS FLASH 4: 274.3 Lin m (900 Lin ft) per carton
- WS FLASH 9: 121.9 Lin m (400 Lin ft) per carton