JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa is a AAA 4-Diamond Resort which includes 316 acres of hotel, meeting and conference spaces.
Senergy Stucco Resurfacing System - Over 1 million square feet were applied successfully on this project. Notable services performed by Senergy during the process:
- Senergy was contacted and made aware of the challenges. A representative from Senergy met with the architect and General Contractor on site to review the building and observe conditions.
- Upon a review of the conditions, the representative from Senergy provided a written report, including a detailed description of the observed conditions.
- The representative from Senergy assisted in the creation of a Scope of Work document for the architect and General Contractor. The General Contractor shared this with bidders so that they were able to follow the detailed application methods required. The document also assisted the architect in producing the project specification.
- After the means and methods were identified, a mockup was created on site. The mock-up demonstrated the expectations of the final finished product.
- Senergy Wall Systems and products were selected by the Owner, Architect and General Contractor. With Senergy assisting with the creation of the Scope of Work and project specification, the General Contractor to confidently bid the project to potential bidders. This resulted in a clear understanding of the expectations of the applicator.
- Senergy produced color finishing materials that were quality controlled at the factory. This ensured color uniformity and consistency throughout the entire project. Senergy was able to produce the same appearance in the hundreds of batches of finish materials required to finish the project.