St. Mary’s Parish in Hamilton, Ontario
Originally constructed in 1838 and reconstructed in 1860, St. Mary’s Parish was in need of a major renovation. In addition to the overall aesthetic appearance of the building, the failing brick exterior was a major safety concern. The retrofit project included the installation of Senergy’s Sentry Stucco System, an impact and puncture-resistant cement plaster stucco system. Senergy's SenerBrick, a specialty acrylic finish technique, was used to create the look of classic brick and Fine Finish was used to add accents of Limestone to the building exterior.