Senergy Platinum CI Stucco Ultra
A continuously insulated premium cement plaster stucco system with enhanced water management, featuring Senershield-R/-RS/-VB air/water-resistive barrier.
|Design meets ASHRAE design standards and IGCC/IECC code requirements for the use of continuous insulation||Highly energy efficient and easy to specify|
|Neopor R-5, R-7.5 and R-10 rigid insulation boards ||Long term R value stability; no CFCs or HCFCs; manufactured with foaming agent that has zero ozone depletion; vapor permeable and water resistant; silver gray color reduces glare for installers; 100% recyclable and Greenguard Gold Certified|
|Incorporates fluid-applied monolithic air/water-resistive barrier||Provides a durable, seamlessbuilding wrap|
|Three dimensional drainage mat ||Provides a drainage plane for maximum drainage and drying performance|
|Factory prepared StuccoBase||Minimizes potential site mixing errors; improves quality control|
|Fade-, abrasion- and dirt-resistant finishes||Lower maintenance|
For exterior walls in new and retrofit commercial, institutional and residential construction when a continuous high effective R-value is needed to meet energy or eco-efficiency standards, and/or when a rainscreen is desired or required to satisfy code issues related to drainage.
- ASTM C1177 type sheathings, including DensGlass™ exterior sheathing, eXP™ sheathing, GlasRoc® sheathing, Securock™ glass-mat sheathing, Weather Defense™ Platinum sheathing, and GreenGlass® sheathing
- PermaBase™ cement-board by National Gypsum and other cement-boards (ASTM C1325 Type A Exterior)
- Untreated Exposure I or exterior plywood sheathing (grade C-D or better)
- Untreated Exposure I OSB
- Gypsum sheathing (ASTM C79/ASTM C1396)
- Poured concrete/unit masonry